Friday, October 28, 2022

Love's Labour's Lost Rained Out

Dress: Juniper Maxi Dress by Free People (size XL) via Nuuly
Sandals: Chie Mihara, thrifted
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet & Purse: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 39-37-48
Sexy dress...loved the pattern mixing. Lots of cleavage, lots of leg. Even with heels, it was a bit too long for me, so I only wore it once. 
Open back...this whole dress was screaming for you not to wear a bra, but I made it work.
Several months back, I spied these beauties at Vinny's for ~$8...I adore Chie Mihara shoes, so even though they were 1/2 a size too small...we got them & used shoe stretchers. 
It had been ages since I wore this Wendy Baker stunner...so of course it called to me as the perfect accompaniment to 2 dresses in a row...  
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion; Heart, Giving, Heartbeat, & Transparent eyeshadow by Natasha Denona; MAC lipliner in Burgundy; MAC lipstick in New York Apple; Tannin lipstick from Bite Beauty; & ILNP nail polish in Misery. 
Ballroom dance class #2...this time another couple showed up for the group class, where we learned to Jitterbug. I threw this mushroom dress on since I was afraid I'd trip on the maxi...I should have just worn it all day...but this dress seemed more Jitterbug appropriate. 
David & I both wearing Fluevogs...
Practicing the Jitterbug...

During our private session, we practiced all the dances we had already learned...Jitterbug, Fox Trot, & here we are again doing The Hustle...

Later that day...APT with Kate...

I made us a picnic of ginger/dill/orange salmon salad & Kate brought us a bottle of Eff Nat & watermelon from market.Cutie-pies...before the rain...Cutie-pies...during the rain...we got to see the first 10 minutes of what looked like a wonderful play...then they told us to take shelter for ~30 minutes to see if the thunder passed...we weren't that patient...& we were wet & cold. After 20 minutes, we decided to go home. It was still a lovely evening with my 2 favorite people. And really, the picnic is the thing. 






No comments:

Post a Comment