Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Chartreuse Floral

Dress: Citronella Lime Floral Puff Sleeve Fit & Flare Dress by London Times (size 16) via Gwynnie Bee
Sandals: Born
All Jewelry: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 39-37-48
I loved this chartreuse number...there was texture, a banded waist, & elastic long sleeves. I like casually tying dresses loosely around the neck so I can still have some skin showing & wear a necklace. Lined up top, but not on the bottom & it was a bit sheer. Great under the knee length...& just gorgeous colors. 
I thought these shoes were fun with the dress & necklace.
Our Nikon stopped working right in the middle of this photo shoot...so the face shot below is the last ever from that camera. And the rest of the photos were taken on my iPhone.
I included a face shoot done with my iPhone so you can see the difference a nicer camera makes...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner & eyeshadow in Mildew, Electric Warrior eyeshadow from Kat von D, UD lipliner & lipstick in Bang, & OPI nail polish in Race Red. 
I first wore this dress to work & take a hike with David.
The sun was just about to set...
I bought the whole set of ILNPs Halloween collection of polishes...because, pretty. The Nikon Err message. And canned salmon mixed with kimchi...everything is better with kimchi. 
I also wore this dress on a Saturday...I went to the westside farmers' market with Kate...where I found baby artichokes for sale!Then I had my eyebrows micro bladed. There was an Instagram ad targeted at me to be a model for students, for $75...so I jumped on it. Tattooing never lasts for me on my brows, but that was so cheap I thought I'd take a chance. Cooking the baaaaby artichokes to serve with dinner...It was finally time to open up my science experiment...the pickles were good...we sampled both, then put them in the fridge. Sunday market to pick up flowers on my way to a friend's house. Martha had just had surgery, so I offered to make her a meal...Alison Roman's Cobb Salad with chicken & veggies cooked on the charcoal grill with wood chips. And I came home with peaches off their tree...yum. Some sale make-up I couldn't say no to...a bunch of Sugarpill & the Natasha Denona Love palette. And a new necklace from bon monili.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment