Monday, January 10, 2022

The Beginning of My Girls Tattoo

Dress: Gala Ready Maxi by Coldesina (size 2/3x) via Nuuly
Cardigan: 
Shoes: Fluevog Bellevues: Vestal 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: former Etsy shop
Bracelet: Vintage
 Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 43-41-57
It wasn't the dresses fault...but it was too big & too long on me. I suspect it would have been much better in a size down, although probably still too long. This maxi needed 3" heels for it not to drag on the ground. 
I wore this cardigan with two different dresses thinking it was black...it is clearly navy...even David could see that. What is happening to me?!
I forgot to take make-up & jewelry photos, now I'll never know what shade of lipstick I'm wearing here...& neither will you.
A date with Kate to listen to vinyl at her place. First up was Pokey LaFarge, followed by Carsie Blanton, & ending with Them Coulee Boys. Music sounds so much better on vinyl...hopefully someday we will have our rec room remodeled & the record player set up on the music room side of the room.
Girlies! This was either before or after Kate got to meet Andre on FaceTime. She LOVES talking to people she doesn't know. These shoes have a black velvet cut-out that I adore. 
I liked these storage ottomans Brian had so much...we ordered 2 of our own...such a great retro vibe for the basement (50s-70s down there). The second time I wore this dress was to get my first tattoo from Bear. They designed something based on my vague description...& there was actually not much that needed changing. Shocking for someone who had never met me
Final design on the left...the original on the right. 
The placement on my left calf...& Bear tattooing...
Outline complete! They will start coloring it in during our next appointment. I am smitten...aren't they sexy bodacious babes?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment