Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Flying to Portland

Dress: Puffed-Sleeved Floral Mini Dress by Porridge (size 2x) via Nuuly
Cardigan: ?, thrifted 
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Gap, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: former Etsy shop, gift from Kate
Pin & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 43-41-57
Black, brown, & pink are a wonderful color combination on me...I adored it. I don't wear nearly as much brown as I'd like to...& this is such a rich warm brown. The fit on this dress was tts, but I got a size too big. I enjoyed the girlie ruffles & the shorter length...I felt pretty & feminine in this outfit. 
Better with the cardigan, but here it is without...
David nearly refused to take these back shots...he kept saying, you won't like them. But I wanted to show off the back...& also, what bra could you even wear with this? These designers think all girls are tiny & don't need to wear anything underneath clothing. 
This beaded cardigan was just right...as it had no closure, I used a vintage Miriam Haskell pin to give some definition. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Alkaline; UD eyeshadow in Young Love, Drunk Dial, & Bang Bang; Burgundy lipliner from MAC; Bite Beauty lipstick in Tannin; & A Woman's Prague-ative nail polish by OPI. 
I wore this outfit to work & (with better shoes) to travel to Portland to meet Andre. Look at this adorable countdown to our first kiss that he sent me, awwww. This was my first time flying since 2019...& the first time since my early 20s that I fit comfortably in the airplane seat with no extender on the belt. 
And...I can easily put the tray table down. It really makes such a big difference & I was thrilled. I only brought my AirPods & you needed corded earphones to watch movies...so I took a photo so I'd remember to look this documentary up, The Booksellers. Once I landed in Portland, I was greeted by a man playing piano.
And some gorgeous artwork on display. 
The view from our hotel room that Tamara so sweetly chose for us. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment