Sunday, January 9, 2022

Bra Shopping

Dress: Babydoll Boho Mini Dress by Let Me Be (size 1x) via Nuuly
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Franco Sarto, thrifted 
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklace: former Etsy shop, gift from Kate
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 43-41-57
Gorgeous colors in this short dress that kept falling off of me. It was SO big...but pretty. I'd consider trying it again & sizing down. Perhaps next fall. 
How stunning does this outfit look against all the dead leaves on the vines?! 
I couldn't resist adding leopard shoes...it goes with the color palette. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Alkaline; UD eyeshadow in Young Love, Lumbre, & Dirty Talk (wrong palette pictured); Burgundy lipliner by MAC; MAC lipstick in Dubonnet Amplified; & Sunrise & The City nail polish from Morgan Taylor.  
Kate backed Them Coulee Boys Kickstarter for me to get the band to play anywhere I wanted...which is of course, Lake Superior. All the other swag came in the mail, including a signed vinyl. 
And handwritten lyrics to the song of my choice...I Won't Be Defined. This hat is totally me, right?
I keep shrinking out of my expensive bras, so I decided to check out the offerings at Target. Why didn't anyone tell me I could get bras for under $20?! And they're cute. I typically pay $60+. I'm at a 36/38 C currently...which kind of blows my mind. When I was tiny in high school, I was a 34B. I fully intend on getting these babies lifted up & filled out...hopefully this year. I miss my boobs. 
My goal in life is to have nothing utilitarian...everything in my life must be beautiful. David found these solid copper 100+ year old colanders & also an Italian Ruffoni pan (with an artichoke top). I made this Gingery Chicken Stew for dinner & David declared it was the best thing I ever made...which is high praise considering how delicious my food usually is. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are looking great.whats your secret,I would like to take 10 years off my life

    ReplyDelete