Sunday, August 6, 2023

Work & Thrifting

Dress: Orchid Fit & Flare Dress by Maison Tara (size 8) via Gwynnie Bee
Sandals: Gap, thrifted
All Jewelry: Colleen Toland
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-42
I liked the shoulder cut-outs & tulip hem on this orchid dress...the fit was good & even though it isn't a great color for me, I like wearing things out of my comfort zone. It's a fine work dress, but I wouldn't wear this out...I would have enjoyed it more in a pattern rather than solid. 
It was a terrible time of day for light, so we used this new area of our favorite building...& David moved this bit of metal fence behind me for more interest. 
The best part of my outfit...these colorful Gap leopard sandals I found on Poshmark for $9.
I used the shoes & jewelry to add more color...
My make-up with this outfit included...Asphyxia & Double Life eyeliner by Urban Decay; Aster, Agate, & Azalea eyeshadow by Natasha Denona; Big Bang lipliner from UD; Bite Beauty lipstick in Spiced Plum; & OPI nail polish in All Your Dreams in Vending Machines. 
Trying on clothes at Vinny's on Willy St.
Salmon & zucchini for dinner. 
I'm excited to wear that brown plaid silk skirt this fall. Goodwill 50% off dress=$4!
Goodwill by my house...
More pretties for my closet...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment