Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Off To Work I Go

Dress: Flutter Sleeve Leaf Print Fit & Flare Dress by London Times (size 8) via Gwynnie Bee
Shoes: Fluevog, Fairway: Trivialis
All Jewelry: Vintage
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-42
I liked the soft orange of this otherwise boring dress...great fit & length...good for work. I tried to jazz it up a bit with Fluevogs. 
I'm so bored with Gwynnie Bee...I thought I'd stick with them forever...however...yawn. They don't release more than 1 dress I like in my size per week...& there is only ~1 a month that I'm actually excited about. I stayed for Effie's Heart, Leota, & Eva Rose (which they no longer carry). I have a $15 credit I'd like to use to buy something...but after that...it's goodbye. Also, I've gained some weight...no idea how much as I don't weigh myself. I'm not feeling bad about it...I just thought I'd mention it since it's obvious. 
These shoes are too narrow for me & hurt my toes...typically I find Fluevogs extremely comfortable. I don't think they'll stretch because they're patent leather. I think I will try, & if it doesn't help...I'll have to release them into the Fluniverse. 
I probably should have just gone with gold-toned jewelry as none of these colors exactly go...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Double Life, Nars Mediteranee eyeshadow palette, Clockwork lipstick from Sugarpill Cosmetics, & Aly's Dream Polish in Sweet Orange. 
Before work & Pilates...practicing my build up to chin-ups at the gym. After finding that root beer Trifari waterfall necklace at Elkhorn...it got me thinking about this peachy pink one I used to have of my grandmas...so I found it on Etsy & bought it. After work thrifting at Goodwill...these orange chairs were amazing...I hope they got a good home. 
Trying a few things on...
What I brought home...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment