Friday, August 18, 2023

Concerts on the Square

Dress: Lime Floral Fit & Flare Dress by Maison Tara (size 6) via Gwynnie Bee
Sandals: Born
Earring & Bubble Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Necklace: bel monili
Other Bracelets: Vintage
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-42
Fun bright summer colors in this pretty maxi. I got a size down because the reviews state it runs big, & I agree...great fit with the exception of the waist starting on my boobs. Again. 
Years ago, I found these shoes at Savers in a size 11, which was just 1 size big on me at the time...but looked ridiculous now...so I found them again on Poshmark in a 9. I don't have very many blue sandals. 
I didn't have any jewelry in this particular shade of blue or green...but I think these worked...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Roxy & LSD, Nars eyeshadow duo in Mediteranee, KVD eyeshadow in Electric Warrior, Bang lipliner & lipstick by UD, Clockwork lipstick from Sugarpill Cosmetics, & CND Vinylux in Limeade. 
I wore this dress to work & then to attend Concerts on the Square with my girlie. We got there later than I normally would have since I picked Kate up when she got off work...however, check out that rockstar parking! We chose to go to A Millennial Mixtape...strange choice of songs...
Gorgeous day to sit outside with the girlie. She brought an assortment of sparkling NA drinks for us to share (not all shown). Where the Wild Things Are purse...I'm so happy I have this...it makes me smile. 
I made us a roasted zoodle salad with spicy Thai peanut sauce. Yum.
We ate most of these Door County sweet cherries before it occurred to me to take a photo. I think I may have heard only one or two of these songs before...& one had been out less than 2 years...it was truly a strange selection. We enjoyed people watching & each others company though...so it was a lovely evening. 
With a few songs left...we put our stuff in the car & walked around the square a bit..then Kate danced her way back to Veronika.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment