Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Work & Thrifting, Again

Dress: Polka Dot Fit & Flare Dress by Lands End (size M), thrifted
Teggings: former Re/Dress
Sandals: Franco Sarto, thrifted
Earrings & Bracelets: Vintage
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-42
I just love polka dots...& this dress has 2 different sizes + stripes...yes! Great fit in this comfy summer stretch cotton dress...ideal for work. 
I first wore this dress back in May, then again last month. Pairing bracelets with it was too much fun as I couldn't decide...so I just wore them all. 
And these oversize earrings from Elkhorn...I'm obsessed with getting other colors now. Sometimes I don't want long dangling earrings. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero; Clinique black liquid liner; Strange, Burnout, & Darkside eyeshadow by UD; UD lipliner in 714; Russian Red lipstick by MAC; & OPI nail polish in Red Heads Ahead. 
Trying on clothes back in May at the Middleton Goodwill...martini dress!
Pants! Those will be worn this fall for sure. The teal lace dress had this note pinned to it, never worn needs to be rehomed. 
I have quite a collection of winter coats accumulating in my closet...but I needed this b&w houndstooth as I have nothing like it. And I *do* live in Wisconsin so I have many opportunities to wear coats. 
I wore this dress again last month to pick up my fixed glasses from Ulla (one of the lenses got scratched)...while I was waiting for them to pop the lens in...I wandered around Anthropologie. I could spend $1000s of $$ every time I walk in there. If money were unlimited I would have purchased that fruit skirt, mixed pattern dress (on sale, but the wrong size)...Those plaid pants (they are quite similar to the ones I got for $4 at Goodwill above, yes?) & dotty pants. I just can't pay full price there...it's too outrageous. That orange poufy dress was on clearance for $25...the small was too small, but even if it were available in a medium I don't think I'd be tempted. I had to try it on though. Eastside farmers' market...& getting dressed in thrifted workout clothes the next morning to go to the gym.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment