Thursday, July 14, 2022

Dave Simonett // Christopher Gold

Dress: Ruby Rose Zoe Midi Dress by Leota (size 1x) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: Jessica Howard (size M), thrifted
Shoes: Gap, thrifted
All Jewelry: Colleen Toland
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 41-39-53
I love the banded waists on these Zoe dresses from Leota...I think this is my last one in a plus size, as their XL is a better fit on me. Pretty pattern, great length, ideal work dress. 
I wore this dress back in May, so at times, I needed a cardigan. I'm so happy I found this at Vinny's. I'm extremely pear-shaped, so a medium is a proper fit on me up top. 
Matchy-matchy...2 different colorways in this Colleen Toland jewelry, so not quite a matching set, but close enough. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion, Rubenesque Paint Pot from MAC, Barry Cosmetics eyeshadow in 64, Mood lipliner by Becca, Bite Beauty lipstick in Meritage, Santorini lipstick from Ofra, & In A Gingersnap nail polish by Essie. 
I was ridiculously excited when Them Coulee Boys announced their summer schedule & there was my own private show on it!!! I wore this dress to work & do a bit of shopping...we needed a steamer basket...& bought our first ever jar of "real" kimchi (as opposed to the white people stuff we'd been getting). 
I also wore this outfit to The Shitty Barn...where, speaking of Them Coulee Boys, Beau was printing up shirts for the show that he designed. I told him how excited I was for them to play for me up in the U.P....& he was like, how did you get that?! Christopher Gold replied, she gave you a lot of money (it was a birthday present from Kate back when they were doing their Kickstarter for their most recent album). Barn dog! I loved this person's outfit...& I told them, but I should have talked to them further...I'm so weird with people. 
Barn selfie in the setting sun. Christopher Gold, who brought his son up for the final song...his band opened for Orville Peck & it was the most charming part of their set. I definitely enjoy him more as a solo act. 
Dave Simonett (front man for Trampled by Turtles) played an amazing set, with a weird ending (he's also awkward with people)...he did his final song without saying so & left without an encore...it was abrupt. The next night, I made us a delightful dinner using our new steamer basket...Halibut Wrapped in Banana Leaves with Green Sauce, served with Cauliflower Shawarma. And...we planted pretty flowers in our front yard. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment