Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Tea Time

Dress: The Sarah Dress in Tea Time Print by Effie's Heart (size 4x)
Tights: Catherines
Shoes: Mudd, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: former Etsy shop
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-70
I bought this dress over a year ago from GB. I adore the style, cut, fit, & length of the dress...as usual, Effie's Heart gets it right. I also like the unusual tea pot color combination...& a rare long sleeve EH. 
I first wore this dress when David & I were visiting my parents in Tennessee last fall, but we never got around to taking outfit photos. 
Another blustery day. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mildew, Too Faced eyeshadow in Totally Fetch & Sprinkles, Mildew eyeshadow from UD, Big Bang lipliner & lipstick by UD, & OPI nail polish in Greenwich Green. 
My favorite restaurant, Heritage Tavern, is doing takeout Thanksgiving...so I ordered it for me & David. It's going to be very sad not being at Angie's for Friendsgiving this year. djellafine doing a spooky Halloween set & a bunch of new to me artists live on Green Note. I especially enjoyed Ginger Cowgirl. 
The Green Note founders...which I'm only posting a picture of because...look at that embossed...wallpaper?! tin?! It's amazing. Davina urging us all to vote. And Halloween marked The Dresden Dolls 20th anniversary...so they went online the day before & did a talk about it & answered questions...it was fantastic. I also learned that the very first show Kate & I attended was at Schubas on August 14th, 2004...& that Brian had just found out his childhood family dog had died. I got a new iPhone & Book Book to put it in...it's supposed to be gold, but it's an extremely light gold. It will stay in its case & I'll never see it anyway. It takes noticeably better photos. Marianne! Doing a live chat on Instagram with sewist, Kelly Hogaboom.DJ Carrie Monstar doing a spooky Halloween DJ set...I only got to watch/listen to the first 20 minutes & it was gothfabulous...unfortunately, Twitch silences music because of copyright issues when it's no longer live...so I couldn't go back & hear more. Apples from our favorite orchard at market...the final time of the season. And Carsie & her band playing a Halloween rent party...she tried to bleach her hair to dress up as the chick from Ozark that she looks like...followed by a Patreon Zoom chat. Jake'O playing a Halloween show...& carving tiny pie pumpkins...I only wanted them for their seeds...but it was fun doing simple faces on them. While David & I played with pumpkins, we listened to my Halloween playlist. And...a photo of me wearing this dress when we were in Tennessee last year...back when we could travel & be around people *dramatic sigh*. Soon, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment