Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Chocolate Zebra Safari

Dress: Chocolate Zebra Safari Perfect Faux-Wrap Dress by Leota (size 4L) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: Seventh Avenue, thrifted
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Soft Style by Hush Puppies, thrifted
Earring: former Etsy shop
Necklaces & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-70
As usual, this Leota fit perfectly, but I did have to pin the neckline closed. My favorite part of this outfit was how well the cardigan & dress went together...I mean, they were made for each other, right?!
I did a really silly thing...I didn't make sure I downloaded these photos before reformatting the memory card...so David spent hours recovering them for me. 
It was lightly drizzling during this photo shoot...so I am covered in droplets. But...I dyed my hair, which made me ridiculously happy.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Roach; Fireball, Scorched, & Dirty Talk eyeshadow by UD, Smashbox Liquid Metal in Haterade; Sunrise & The City nail polish from Morgan Taylor. 
Dan Rodriguez playing from his van...on the road doing backyard house concerts. UW live online...The Art of Papermaking...I only watched about 20 minutes of this. djellafine playing gothy tunes on Twitch. 
I left the house! This was my first time at Costco since the pandemic began. David & I felt it was safer to get our flu shots here than risk our doctor's office. Last holiday season I bought gift certificates at a discount to use for my facials...but who knows when that will be possible again? So we stopped by ANiU & I picked out some Éminence skin care to pamper myself at home. And, finally! I got my first round of prolotherapy shots in my knee...in 6 weeks, I'll go back for more. I am hopeful this will help my knee heal enough that I can walk without pain. Fingers crossed. 
I think because I listen to a lot of live music online, Facebook advertises things to me...& I'm grateful...because I've discovered new music during the pandemic...at least I'll always have that. So, despite not happening too far away from me...I learned about the Champaign-Urbana Folk & Roots Festival. It was fantastic! It's all still online if you want to check it out. Here are some of the acts I enjoyed from the first day...Dom Flemons, Hannah Mayree, Jake Blount, & Kilborn Alley Blues Band. 
I also watched a show from Hook & Ladder...Mary Bue & The Monarchy. So many new artists were added to my Spotify lists. 
Pictured below are sex toys...I am putting a space here in case you are against? sex toys. 
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
The Lelo Sona 2 Cruise has gotten so many mentions as best sex toy...that I wanted to try it out (it's the purple one). I told David & put him in charge of "surprising" me...so, of course...being David...he got me some of their other offerings too. However, I am too enamored with the one I requested to have even tried the others yet. You all need this toy, ladies. And I'm not typically a toy girl...in fact...I just went from 0 to 3 toys with this one shipment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment