Sunday, November 1, 2020

Living My Life Online

Dress: Sunburst Pleated Printed Dress by Eloquii (size 28) via Eloquii Unlimited 
Tights: We Love Colors in Red
Shoes: Söfft, thrifted 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-70
I'm not sure what I was thinking when I picked this dress...beige & creme...who am I?! And yet another neck tie? I tried the best I could to jazz this up with bits of red...not sure it was exactly successful. I liked the pleated full skirt...but the entire dress was too big on me. There was an elastic waist, but the chiffon fabric was not stretchy at all & this is the same size I wore in other woven fabrics from Eloquii...women's sizing is messed up enough, I at least expect consistency within a brand. This is the last of my 8 dresses from my free trial month with Eloquii. My verdict? I wouldn't pay $80 a month for this service unless they added a LOT more dresses...without neck ties...that I liked. I dislike being forced to have 4 items out at a time that all have to be returned together. I prefer the variety that Gwynnie Bee offers. 
Why do I even own fleshy beige shoes? Savers. 
I love this vintage Czech necklace so much.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Alkaline; Young Love, Ambitious, & Bang Bang eyeshadow by UD; In Retrograde Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour from MAC; & OPI nail polish in An Affair in Red Square. 
I was already dressed up for pictures...so I was able to look pretty to watch Davina & the Vagabonds play their live show at The Dakota, online...I miss live music in person SO much. 
Glenn Crytzer Quartet playing their Sunday afternoon live. They are doing a thing, starting next Sunday, where, beginning with 1920...every week they'll play songs just from that year. I am excited for it! The Black Feathers & Milton (with Joe from Carsie's band playing bass). 
The entire Wisconsin Book Festival went online this year...I had a few I was meaning to tune into, but this is the only one I ended up watching...an interview with Jacob Tobia, about their book, Sissy. It was SO good. And still available to view. Kate & I had tickets to see Neil Gaiman, perhaps next year? A duo I can't remember the name of...& a dress from GB that I didn't wear. It was an ugly worn out t-shirt in person...I'm giving up wearing things that don't make me feel pretty. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment