Tuesday, November 24, 2020

AFP Live in New Zealand

Dress: Burgundy Embossed Fit & Flare Dress by Connected Apparel (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee
Leggings: LuLaRoe (size TC2) via eBay 
Shoes: Clarks, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace with ribbon: Etsy, gift from Kate 
Long Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-70
This boring, cheaply made dress was good for one wear...I mean, I just sit at home doing teletherapy. I adored the color & texture of this dress...the fit was alright, too big in the shoulders though. My least favorite part was the lining peeking out along the neckline...at least it was a matching color. 
What I liked most about this outfit were the leggings & matching shoes...which no one saw on my video calls. 
This year has really aged me...you could say it was turning 50, but I think all the fun I usually have keeps me young. I expect to reverse age in 2021 with the return of fun. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Alkaline; Alchemy, Bondage, & Last Sin eyeshadow by UD; Estēe Lauder lipliner in Mahogany; NYX lipstick in Temptress & Knock Out; & Midnight in Moscow nail polish from OPI. 
First, I collect all the M's before moving on to the other letters in my name...I think this one is the winner. Milton performing with a member of Carsie's band & the premiere of APT's Nat Turner in Jerusalem. 
Amanda Palmer! I had so many emotions go through me while watching this show live from New Zealand...where people are allowed to go about their normal lives, touching other people without fear. I cried from happiness, hope, remembrance...as well as being full of envy. I miss this. 
Look...people all together in one room. I love AFP & am grateful for this concert existing...it gives me hope & something to look forward to. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment