Sunday, November 29, 2020

Floral Embroidery

Dress: Floral Embroidery Navy Dress by eShakti (size 26) via Gwynnie Bee
Shoes: Basic Editions, thrifted 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Colleen Toland
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-70
I went down a size to a 26, but this eShakti dress was still too large on top for me. I could have fixed that by wearing a cardigan, but I thought the embroidery on the sleeves was too pretty to cover up. Also, it's not that cold here in Wisconsin just yet. The rest of the dress was a good fit & great for a wear...all those bright cheery flowers popping all over made me smile. And...the heavy t-shirt cotton spandex made this dress cute comfortable loungewear...with deep pockets. 
I bought these shoes several years ago at Savers...but this is my first time wearing them...the flower colors were just right, even if the black background wasn't.
Why couldn't they have added a bit of embroidery on the bottom of the skirt? Or back of the neckline?
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Deep Blue; Misfit, Legend, & Fran eyeshadow by Kat von D; UD lipliner in 714; No-Tell Motel lipstick from UD; & OPI nail polish in Red Heads Ahead. 
A trip to the beauty supply with David. My new favorite online DJ night...Saturday's Late Bar Chicago...Planet Earth, retro new wave alternative classics from the late 70s into the 80s...so nostalgic. And my Sunday staple...Glenn Crytzer, working their way through the 20s. 
Rainbow Girls covering Neil Young's Harvest Moon. Another edition of UnderCovered, this time covering songs by Amy Winehouse. And Stonewall Was A Riot t-shirt from The Philadelphia Liberation Center's Patreon. Carsie Blanton mentioned them in one of her livestreams & I joined. 
More online entertainment, because that is the only kind there is right now...Michael Waite, dj ellafine, & another round of artists from Green Note...with Resonant Rouges. 
My Kickstarter t-shirt from Jane Rose & The Deadend Boys, Chris DuPont playing via The Ark, & Rye behind me...grateful for not being harassed by Violet. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment