Thursday, November 5, 2020

Haircut! What?!

Dress: Sunset Floral Print Crepe Fit & Flare Dress by Gabby Skye (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee
Shoes: Nine West, thrifted
Earring & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Necklace: A Luscious Thing (former Etsy shop)
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-70
I was in LOVE with this beautiful dress...the colors! Orange, various purples, & burgundy flowers made this the perfect autumnal floral dress. The asymmetrical hemline was adorable & so were the ruffle-y sleeves. The fit was spot on & look at that cute cutout in back. This dress had no stretch, so I was surprised it fit me in a size 24. 
We really lucked out finding these gorgeous hydrangeas still in such good shape...we've had a few frosts already...it was a lovely backdrop for this outfit. 
I felt pretty on this day...perhaps because I finally got a HAIRCUT! My first since February. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in 1999, Huda Beauty eyeshadow palette in Ruby Obsessions & Amethyst Obsessions, Mahogany lipliner by EstÄ“e Lauder, NYX Simply Red lip cream in Knock Out, & Hollywood & Wine nail polish from OPI. 
My stylist, Sigrid, went out on her own...so I thought the risk would be smaller than when she was at a bigger salon...so a haircut...& a Tamara de Lempicka on the stairway. A video chat with the girlie! And day 2 of the Champaign-Urbana Folk & Roots Festival.
Some of the highlights from day 2 included...Southwest Watson Sweethearts, Hot Club of Cowtown, The Sapsuckers, & Nikki D & the Browns. Kate & I were supposed to see Hot Club of Cowtown earlier this year...performing with Davina, doing songs from WWII. I also listened to a couple of Halloween DJ sets online, including one from DJ cypher. 



No comments:

Post a Comment