Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Put on Your Red Shoes...

Dress: Button Front Science Akila Dress by Effie's Heart (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Leggings: Torrid (size 4x)
Shoes: Rampage, thrifted 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-70
I'm always excited when GB sends an Effie's Heart dress my way...although I'm not a science person at all, so this print wasn't my thing. The fit & length were great...& of course, there were pockets. 
The sugar skulls are more my kind of print. 
My first time wearing this necklace...& I broke it when I took it off. My hair matches the dying leaves...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Alkaline, Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions eyeshadow palette, Russian Red lipstick by MAC, NYX Liquid Suede lipstick in Modern Maven, & The Great Pretender nail polish from Colors by Llarowe. 
UnderCovered does songs of Leonard Cohen...
Our last outdoor visit with Angie, Freddie, & the doggies...& my shoes, uncovered. 
Glenn Crytzer & members of his orchestra do songs from 1921, a gorgeous Miriam Haskell necklace I found on eBay, my monthly Boxy Charm, & pretty new nail polishes from ILNP. 
My election result day celebration gift to myself...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment