Monday, November 30, 2020

Shiny Shoes Make An Outfit

Dress: Woodberry Aubergine Print Perfect Faux Wrap Dress by Leota (size 4L) via Gwynnie Bee
Shoes: Fellowships: Esser by John Fluevog
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-70
This dress just seemed to be the average floral dress...but as soon as I saw it, I was in love...the color combination is spectacular...burgundy, purple, pink, red...on a navy background...so pretty. The fit is fantastic, like all Leota...but I have to pin the neckline on these perfect faux wraps to keep them from gaping open & looking sloppy. 
And even though there technically isn't any true red in the dress...I thought my new Fluevogs were a lovely combination...shiny shoes make an outfit.  
Aren't those colors gorgeous together?!? And my Wendy necklace adds in a bit of warmth...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Alkaline, UD eyeshadow in Alchemy & Alien, Mahogany lipliner by EstÄ“e Lauder, Dubonnet Amplified lipstick from MAC, & In A Gingersnap nail polish by Essie. 
I had forgotten I'd preordered this Nick Cave record...so I was surprised when it showed up...yay for surprise mail. Saturday Night, Planet Earth, 5 hours of new wave songs...sooooo good. Some delicious wine from Kate's wine cellar, currently housed in our basement. David writes reviews of the wine we drink for Kate & they are hilarious~ Pop rocks and Mr. Pibb after first pouring, with high heat. Sounds terrible, but somehow it isn’t. Within minutes the heat blows off, and gives way to a kind of fullsome indulgence not unlike an Italian soda made with high-end gelato. The body of an amarone, with the flirtatious welcome of a beaujolais nouveau, but salacious, not shy. Your blind date shows up in a Bugatti, and it’s Ethan Hawke — and he’s DTF. It’s a lot to take in, but who’s not getting in that Bugatti?
Verdict: I am so getting in that Bugatti. 93.

Sunday's with Glenn Crytzer...this week was all songs from the year 1922. This roasted beet & bacon spinach salad was sensational...all farmers' market produce. Urban Decay was having a 30% off sale...so I got a bunch of their eyeliners that I didn't already have. I love them...plus, a free gift of stuff I'll probably never use.
After ~2 month absence...The Lowest Pair play an online show...their music makes me so happy. dj ellafine playing some goth-y tunes on her birthday. I gasped when I saw these red Fluevog Truths: Bekkie...the color is so rich & the shiny against suede is just marvelous...pictures do not do them justice. 
A used pair of Fluevogs via Fluemarket...Fellowships: Cleo in the orange/pink color way. And a few new necklaces with matching earrings from the always amazing Gayle from Green Goddess

 

No comments:

Post a Comment