Friday, July 30, 2021

Period Garden Park

Dress: Melinda Tiered Tunic from Maeve by Anthropologie (size 2x) via Nuuly (use my link & we both get $10 off)
Teggings: Re/Dress, RIP
Sandals: Born
All Jewelry: Colleen Toland
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 47-45-65
All the glorious colors in this dress...it looked like a painting, perhaps a bit Flower Garden by Gustav Klimt. The shape was not flattering, but pretty & comfortable. It was oversized with a great v-neck & nice & light for summer...although I could see wearing this in spring or fall with a cardigan. I, of course, wore it with my trusty teggings. 
I wanted to take pictures of this dress with flowers...& I remembered this adorable little park next to where Angie used to live downtown. I haven't been there in years & we've never taken photos there. It was 45 minutes until sunset...so, supposedly the perfect picture taking time. I'm not sure why the light was so awful...it was baffling.  
I hate matchy matchy, but sometimes you just have to do it...especially when you have the whole set from Colleen Toland. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mars; Kat von D eyeshadow in Ouija, Löve, & Vinyl; Orange County lipliner by NYX; Bang lipstick by UD; Peach Bellini lipstick from NYX, & OPI nail polish in Orange You Going To The Game? 
The much easier to manage West Side Market on Saturday...the girlie buying produce. She has to push me around in a wheelchair, so going around the square is a bit much. Look at these shoes I found in the Fluevog FB! From the Time family: Bridget. I have these in all black, but have always coveted the black & yellow colorway. 
David came home from Costco with these cute pajama sets (2 of them leopard!) in size XXL...I thought he might be a little off, but they totally fit me. They are ridiculously soft & comfortable. I cannot believe I found these BRAND NEW never worn boots on eBay...cheaper than the sale price (they are sold out in my size). I was very sad I hadn't grabbed them. I am in love. The stairs to Period Garden Park. 
Look how much better I look in this photo taken with my iPhone...sometimes when the light is bad, we should just take pictures with our phones. I mean, someday we'll just abandon our fancy Nikon. 
DJs playing tunes. My terrible awful legs/feet. After 2 different medical issues with my legs, they look dreadful below the knee...discolored & scarred. I had to take these pics to send to Mar to be considered by them for tattooing me. My goal is to have my lower legs completely tattooed by next summer so I don't have to wear teggings/leggings unless I want to. I submitted 5 ideas for tattoos & they picked my naked bat/woman idea, which will be on the inside of my right calf. It's a start! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment