Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Eating At Home

Dress: Breanna Polka Dot Midi Dress from Maeve by Anthropologie (size 26) via Nuuly (use my link & we both get $10 off)
Teggings: Re/Dress, RIP
Shoes: Hobbs London, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 47-45-65
This would have been a super cute dress...had it been 2-3 sizes smaller...but not cute enough to get again. Nuuly calls this a polka dot dress, but it is clearly a diamond pattern. There is a snap at the neckline to keep it closed & ample pockets. I adored the high/low hem, reverse color patterned belt & sleeve ends...although the belt is purely aesthetic & offers no cinching capabilities. 
I nearly wore black sandals with this dress...but David went into my closet & came out with these red polka dot shoes...perfection! I was only looking at my open-toed shoe choices.
Black, white, & red always seems to cry out for a winged liner & one of my many 'M' earrings.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion, Kat von D Tattoo liner in Trooper, Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions eyeshadow palette, UD lipliner in 714, Santa Sangre lipstick by Kat von D, & Red Hot Gift nail polish from OPI.
UnderCovered covers Sade. Gluing some broken jewelry. Picking up official copies of my name change. Since it was all done online, I needed to go to the courthouse to pick them up. I am waiting on social security to send me my new card. They are still closed to the public, so it's all through the mail. Then I can change my driver's license & various other things. 
David & I go to the gym to lift weights 3x a week...this is one of my favorite exercises...anything with barbells makes me feel like a badass & I have to lower this way behind my head & it's hard. Mom life...Angie with dogs & child piled on.  
Dinner with Angie & Freddie...hamburgers & spirilized zucchini on their charcoal grill. I saw a recipe for the zucchini done that way in NYT & it really helps not make it so watery...& a delightful wine from Kate's cellar. DJ Baby Berlin on Twitch. Another delicious meal made at home...salmon with dill & garlic, asparagus, & a tiny bit of roasted sweet potato. We used to go out to eat a LOT. I miss the social aspect of going out, but we make such yummy food at home. We make a point of buying quality food...whatever is in season from farmers' market & organic food from the co-op. I feel really fortunate that we're able to do that because I think what you put in your body matters. It's definitely a form of self care for me. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment