Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Put An Umbrella On It

Dress: Rainy Day Charming Dress by Effie's Heart (size 3x) via Gwynnie Bee 
Teggings: Re/Dress, RIP
Sandals: Born, thrifted
Earring: former Etsy shop
Necklace: former Etsy shop
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 47-45-65
It feels like FOREVER since I've had an Effie's Heart dress. I looked back & the last time was Christmas! GB has gotten a lot of cute dresses from them, but they haven't sent me any...until now. The one I REALLY want is a sunflower print. EH is one of the main reasons I keep a subscription to GB. Obviously, everything is perfect with this cute umbrella dress from a brand I adore. More please! 
We were at work & there is a Madison mural between our office & Kate's place...this part is the Madison flag, which is pretty lame...but blue. 
This earring & necklace used to be one of my very few pieces of blue jewelry so I wore them ALL the time way back when. I think this may be my first wearing of this bracelet?
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in LSD, Sleek Make-up i-Divine Vintage Romance palette (gift from Angie from the UK), UD Vice liquid lipstick in Flashback, "O" lipstick by MAC, & Rockin' My Juju nail polish from Colors by Llarowe. 
These Fluevogs Lookout: Allure in black & lime were a Poshmark find, in perfect shape. Ladies DJing my evening. On the lookout for stone to build our front wall...red! Of course, it's been discontinued locally...but David tracked down a place in Colorado that is willing to ship to us.
I rather liked this outdoor kitchen area...that is on David's list of things to do in our backyard. More DJs playing tunes. A new game, A Little Wordy. I saw a friend post about playing it & we immediately ordered it. I didn't realize until we got it that it's a 2 person game. 
My June Boxy Charm. I was disappointed that I didn't get the red Nars lipstick I chose, but instead...another useless nude. Nudes just aren't my jam. My seasonal obsession for lunch right now...these medium cucumbers that I scoop the seeds out of & fill with salmon salad (canned salmon with bones, mayo, horseradish mustard, scapes, & dill)...top with sunflower shoots with a side of radishes & a dill pickle. I've been posting my food & weight lifting on a new Instagram, becomingmeshel, if you are interested in following my health journey. Our neighbor had a complete facelift on her house...new siding, windows, & roof. She chose grey & white...I just thought it was funny how different our houses/styles are...all the color! 
Thursday night dinner with Angie & Freddie. David & I brought over lobster tails to grill & Riesling. Angie made a delicious fresh salad & we also grilled mushrooms, scapes, & zucchini. Freddie REALLY likes his prune juice. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment