Sunday, August 1, 2021

Food at Home

Dress: Maternity Rosa Maxi Dress by Yumi Kim (size 2x) via Nuuly (use my link & we both get $10 off)
Sandals: Born
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklace, Pin, & Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 47-45-65
Another lemon maternity dress by the makers of this shorter lemon dress I wore a few weeks previous. This required a strapless bra (Wacoal make the best ones). While I prefer the maxi length of this dress, I wasn't a fan of the background color...a light purply pink...a blush pink would have been better & more universally flattering. But...the length & fit were good & it certainly was an easy dress to throw on & go. And lemons! 
There is a wall in Madison that says lemonade all over it...with lemons & I really wanted to take photos there of ONE of these lemon dresses...but the light is only good there right before sunset & not when we were taking pictures. So this is my usual go-to goes with yellow wall. And the light wasn't good there either...too early in the day.
I get so much more wear out of this necklace since adding the yellow flower pin to it...both pieces found at Elkhorn Flea Market. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mars, Love Lust Disco Rosè & Play eyeshadow palette by NYX, Candle eyeshadow from Lime Crime, Sugarpill Cosmetics liquid lip color in Trinket & Locket, & an unknown OPI nail polish. 
I mostly wore this dress to work & to see clients via Zoom...easy to throw on. But I also wore it to get my second pedicure of the summer. I LOVE Jenny at Elevation in Madison...she is amazing...best pedicure ever EVERY time. And I'm picky. I am boring & went with the same color as last time because it just went with everything. Meals at home. We just don't go out to dinner the way we did before the pandemic, but we've always enjoyed cooking at home. Here we have zoodles with a peanut sauce & salmon with crispy skin & garlic, cauliflower, & some leftover salmon salad from our APT picnic. 
DJ Starr Noir spinning dark tunes on Twitch. Getting my stitches removed from the mole I had taken off...also an easy dress to throw on for this. Footless tights from Snag. If you aren't already buying tights from Snag, what are you waiting for?! They are fabulous. The orange & pink pairs on the left have a diamond pattern & then the other two are a pastel mustard...before this, my only yellow footless tight option was bright yellow. And lunch...we have this at least 2x a week right now when cucumbers are abundant at market...salmon salad filled cucumbers with pea vine on top, pickles, & radishes. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment