Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Raspberry Season

Dress: Short Sleeve Floral Surplice Dress by Gilli (size 2x) via Gwynnie Bee 
Leggings: LuLaRoe via eBay (size TC2)
Sandals: Born
Necklace: Etsy shop, gift
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 47-45-65
I didn't really like this dress much...blue/green main color with coral & white flowers. However, I warmed up to it when I found these leggings in my closet that had all the colors of the dress in them. Sometimes...you can transform a dress by making it an outfit. This dress fit alright, a bit short (more like a tunic), v-neck WAY too low (I had to pin for work, but it's not pinned here), & lots of gap under the arms. I did like the deep v in back. 
I need a back tattoo...but first, my legs & feet need to be covered. 
First time using this wall...speaking of tattoos...it is the wall next to Giige, the tattoo studio my favorite tattooist, Mar, works at. In fact, they saw me during this shoot..but I can barely see without my glasses. David assures me I was still friendly. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Overdrive, Nars Mediteranee eyeshadow duo, Bite Beauty lipliner in 72, NYX lipsticks in Peach Bellini & 507, & Can't Afjōrd Not To nail polish by OPI. 
Raspberries at Tuesday market...Fern is the sweetest woman & has the BEST berries...that she picks all herself. Shrimp salad with cilantro, avocado, & lime/evoo dressing...such a simple meal we have ~once a week. Shok interviewing Weirdwolves. Me lifting a standard 45 pound olympic barbell. When I started, David had to go into another room to find me a 20 pound bar...next up, weights on the ends. 
Another simple lunch...pan fried shrimp & scallops with lemon & cauliflower. I discovered a lot of new music during the pandemic, including Rainbow Girls...I bought an autographed copy of their vinyl. I hope I get to see them live someday. My July Boxy Charm. 
Angie making Freddie new play dough. My parent's had a friend when I was growing up that ran a daycare out of her house & she also made her own homemade play dough...& scented it with cinnamon. Whenever I see play dough, I can smell that cinnamon. Dinner with Angie & Freddie...An entirely local meal...David made pork chops & shiitake on the grill, & Angie made curried cauliflower, cabbage slaw, & Swiss chard. We drank a wonderful bottle of white from Kate's wine cellar in our basement. And finished with the best raspberries in the world...note the tiny hands stealing one of the boxes. 
Freddie LOVES his raspberries.
Smoked salmon, cream cheese, & green onion omelet. How adorable is this beaded orange purse?! One of the chicks I met on the Flummunity FB page posted photos of herself with this purse & linked to 2 eBay auctions. One was significantly cheaper than the other, so I bid the starting price & walked away & completely forgot about it until I received a notice that I had won. This bag was over $300 new & I got it for under $100. A long time online friend (met on the same group I met Kate on over 20 years ago) is an artist & painted these amazing David Bowie, Nick Cave, & Siouxsie portraits that she was selling prints of.
DJs DJ-ing on Twitch. Crispy skin salmon with garlic, dill, lemon, & broccoli.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment