Monday, August 9, 2021

Market Dress

Dress: Morning Glory Tunic by Maeve for Anthropologie (size 2x) via Nuuly (use my link & we both get $10 off)
Teggings: Re/Dress, RIP
Sandals: Array, thrifted
All Jewelry: Colleen Toland, gift from David
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 47-45-65
This see-through tunic was cute & comfy...but a little too short for me. It came with a white slip, but I wore a green camisole of my own under it instead. Neither was really ideal. It was an easy dress to throw on to see clients online & go to farmers' markets (short enough that it doesn't get caught in the wheelchair). 
It was a good fit (roomy by design), but big enough that it pulled itself down in the back quite a bit.
Here I am wearing this pastel jewelry set David got for me...& I thought...when am I ever going to wear that?! Turns out...all the time. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Alkaline; Hell Ride, Wildheart, & Stranded eyeshadow by UD; Big Bang lipliner & lipstick; & Forever Family nail polish from Essie. 
Woot was having some special deal where they sent you 5 random OPI polishes & David thought I might need some more (I have over 500 bottles of OPI). He is always thinking of me & that is incredibly sweet. Music on Twitch & from the mountains of the U.P. Also, music on shirts. I saw both L7 & Hole in concert back in the fall of 1994. For some reason I'd been thinking about those shows & decided I needed t-shirts. 
More music on Twitch. Carsie went live on her birthday. David reading a library book to Freddie. It was, predictably, adorable. 
We came over to Angie's early to watch Fred for a bit while Angie worked & there were puff balls! It was amazingly fun to throw these colorful balls at each other & Freddie's peals of laughter as you threw them at him & he got David...epic. We had burgers on the charcoal grill...delicious. With mushrooms, green beans, condiments, & red wine. 
And of course...Fern's raspberries for dessert. Kate was on call this particular Saturday, so David went with me to the downtown market. We got lots of gorgeous produce & it was a lovely day. 
On a different weekend, I threw this dress on to go to the west side market with the girlie. Check out this car that was parked next to me...I've never seen that before...it was like a stencil? But definitely professionally done. Check out the cute Kate in a cute shirt. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment