Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Winter Floral in Summer

Dress: Black Floral Drawstring Dress by Taylor Dresses (size 22) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress, RIP
Sandals: Born, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: former Etsy shop
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 47-45-65
The colors & the shimmer thread running through this dress were pretty, however it was 2 sizes too big on me (my fault) & was more of a cold weather dress. I think it would have been great in the proper size...good length, flow-y skirt. 
I went with black accessories to go with the dark cold feeling of the dress...I considered summering it up with pink, but I'm happy with the black. 
This is the first time I'm wearing this black & white vintage bracelet...I adore the cut-outs & don't have anything else like it. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Alkaline; Hell Ride, Stranded, & Wild Heart eyeshadow by UD; Tarte eyeshadow in Kite Surf & Snorkel; Burgundy lipliner from MAC; Nars lipstick in Cruella; & Essie nail polish in Forever Family. 
DJs curating my music for the evening. My favorite meal...pan fried salmon with crispy skin...with dill, lemon, romanesco, & market blackberries. 
More DJs on Twitch, working on the Roman blind project for the dining room, & Michael Waite & friends playing live from the U.P. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment