Wednesday, July 31, 2019

The Cactus Blossoms

 Dress: Dolce Vita Dress in Geranium Print by Effie's Heart (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee's Try Then Buy
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Earring & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Flower Necklace: Gift from Girls of GB gift exchange
Necklace: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
It feels like I've worn this dress more times than I've taken photos in it...a few times every spring/summer for sure. I last wore this dress on the blog in Chicago over 2 1/2 years ago. It's another great Effie's Heart dress, even though this isn't my favorite style of theirs. The colors are lovely on me & the fit is spot on. 
I forgot to pull my dress down in back...my butt shelf is eating my outfit. I wasn't even aware of how bad my sunburn was on my back. I took the dogs to the dog park the day we took these photos & I slathered my neck with the sunblock, but not further down. 
Pretty greens & oranges...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Electric Empire, UD Born to Run palette, Blood Orange lipstick from Bite Beauty, & OPI nail polish in Tempura-ture is Rising!
10 Shitty Years! I got this special poster for donating to The Shitty Barn's roof fund...I'm going to frame it & hang it on the music side of our rec/wreck room. 
The Cactus Blossoms were fantastic...Americana... 2 brothers harmonizing...with lots of guitars. 
Indian buffet with David...he really cleans his plate. Sadly, I am the opposite...why did I take all this food?! Oh, this is better than that...I'm not going to eat all of that so I can eat more of this. Also, more LuLaRoe leggings from eBay to add to my growing collection. Olive in the doggie pool at the dog park...where I wore a different dress that I got the sunburn in. 
Most recent house project...the dining room & living room...the last rooms to be remodeled upstairs. We have been gathering antique tin for the last few years...now it is going up on our ceiling. Each pattern is painted a different color...those decorative white bits are going around the lights on the ceiling & are now painted gold. I am loving our house more & more each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment