Monday, July 8, 2019

Beta Radio // Joseph Huber

 Dress: Twin Print Floral Faux Wrap Dress by London Times (size 22) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
All Jewelry: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This yellow & pink dress was so lovely that I squeezed myself into a size 22...London Times goes up to 26, so I'm not sure why GB doesn't buy the entire size range. I still felt sexy in this dress, though I would have preferred it a few sizes larger. I adored the contrasting trim, however, I wish it continued on the bottom in back. 
I don't know what this amazing flower is...but I LOVE it. I tried googling large phallic flower, but it did not pop up. I need a garden full of oversized blooms. 
I need more pink/yellow/peach combinations in my life.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion; Buttercupcake eyeshadow by Sugarpill Cosmetics; Too Faced eyeshadow in Totally Fetch, Cotton Candy, & Sprinkles; UD lipliner in Big Bang; UD lipstick in Big Bang; Quince lipstick from Bite Beauty; & OPI nail polish in You're the Shade That I Want & Can't Hear Myself Pink! 
I first wore this dress to attend a retirement party with Kate for the co-founder of the company she works for. They had temporary tattoos of her...I want this at a party for me someday. While Kate flitted about...I was never without conversation as my tattoo attracts admirers wherever I go. 
On another day...I wore this dress to work & to lunch at Longtable...their cheese curds were delectable...David declared them his favorite ever. 
Peonies David picked for me from our backyard...soooo beautiful. On another day...David & I had Indian buffet for lunch...& some things came in the mail.
Later that day...I got a wonderful hair cut from Sigrid. I cheated on Gen because she's on maternity leave & I couldn't wait any longer. 
Then...I shopped the Ulta sale & drove to Spring Green to see Beta Radio, with Joseph Huber opening...this adorable couple dancing was my favorite thing of the evening...
These guys were fantastic & I bought all 4 of the vinyl they had for sale. 
My tiny Ulta haul...I am really into this NYX foundation...I see no difference between this & my normal Make Up For Ever or Urban Decay foundation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment