Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Orange Zigzag

 Dress: Sleeveless Orange Bright Fit & Flare Dress by C'est Nous by Shoshanna (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Leggings: LuLaRoe (size TC2) via eBay 
Sandals: ?, thrifted
Earring: Age Before Beauty 
Necklace: former Etsy shop
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Orange, the color of fun & my favorite color. Other than the fabulous shade...this dress was nothing special. The armholes were too large & it was not a great fit anywhere. I was fond of the textured pattern though. 
To continue the pattern in the dress...I added these zigzag leggings...
Orange & purple...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Delinquent; Impulse, Glance, & Improvise eyeshadow from Stila; Tangerine eyeshadow by Make Up For Ever; MAC lipstick in Habanero; & OPI nail polish in Do You Have This Color in Stock-holm? 
I wore this outfit in short bursts on several days to run errands...like taking the dogs to the dog park. 

David & I had dinner with Angie & Freddy & I wore this formally cute Effie's Heart dress that GB sent me that was waaaaay past its prime...so this is the only pictorial evidence of me in it. 
Adorable...
 Acupuncture & mixing paint for our headboard.
Kate & I at famers' market in front of the state capitol building flying the gay pride flag for the month of June...
Confectionique French market is always so adorably displayed, flowers from market that a child picked, & an orange thing I saw online that I thought might be the perfect seat for the kitchen...so I ran out to the garage sale...only to be disappointed that it was cheaply made vinyl that was in rough shape.  
On a Sunday...David & I went to Indian buffet, Penzey's, the book store, & picked up some stuff at the beauty supply because they were having a sale. Then, on the day I returned this dress...David & I went to work, then checked out Sal's entry for Madison Burger Week...YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment