Sunday, July 14, 2019

We've Been Here All Along

 Dress: Field Floral Cheetah Tie Mindy Dress by Leota (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
You know I had to try out this dress...pattern mixing built right in! I admit...it's a rather strange combination...but it was a fun one & done. The fit was great other than the enormous arm holes. And you can see that I didn't quite know what to do with the neck tie...looking at it now, I wish I would have added a pin in the middle to add a little bling & because I have a lot of pins that haven't seen the light of day for decades. 
When I first put this dress on in the morning...I wore it with leopard leggings...but I decided they were too dark & didn't look right.
I couldn't not wear a bit of leopard though...so this bracelet added that touch...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion; Alter, Scene, Druggie, & Fringe eyeshadow from UD; Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Red Dragon, & Stop, Shop, & Roll nail polish by Morgan Taylor. 
I wore this dress to go to the dermatologist...I'm still having leg issues, though they say it's a different leg ailment than the one I dealt with all last summer...& there were these fancied up sheep paintings in the hallway. Then later, after work...Kate & I ate Miko Poke at her place, before attending...
an author's talk on his new book, We've Been Here All Along. I spent the entire event worried I was going to break the chair & fall on my ass. Kate assured me the seats seemed stable, but I'm pretty sure it was slowly falling apart underneath me. The best part of this talk was the pictures on the screen of the people he was telling stories about...however, we were too far away to see very well, plus...the tv was too low. The book sounds interesting though, so it's on my hold list at the library. And the occasion ended with Perfect Harmony men's chorus & cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment