Sunday, July 21, 2019

Them Coulee Boys // Wasted Wine

 Dress: Fruit Print Fit & Flare Dress by Eva Rose (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Nurture, thrifted 
All Jewelry: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, Jason, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Super adorable fruit dress...I want all the fruit & veggie dresses, please. I would have bought this one if I didn't already own several. That I've never worn. None of them. Ever. These slightly stretchy cotton dresses from Eva Rose are lovely & my replacement for Cherry Velvet, which stopped making size 4x. I prefer the more substantial material Eva Rose uses compared to the thinner quilting cotton used by Cherry Velvet...but I miss the banded empire waist of the CV Brigitte Dress.
Pockets.
I think I found all of this vintage jewelry at Elkhorn Antique Flea over the years...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Overdrive, Violet Voss eyeshadow in Pineapple, Flamepoint & Buttercupcake eyeshadow from Sugarpill Cosmetics, Habanero lipstick by MAC, & OPI nail polish in Atomic Orange. 
I first wore this outfit to work, then to see Them Coulee Boys with Kate & Jason. Jason scored us a table up front & the girlie fetched food from Naf Naf & we had a lovely picnic outside by the lake. 
 Cute, cute, cute...
Them Coulee Boys...this space soon filled up with kids & their parents dancing. It was mostly adorable. 
I wore this outfit again on Sunday to attend our wine tasting group, Wasted...where the theme was white wines from Spain & Portugal. Kate brought a lovely Cava that was my favorite. I like bubbles. 
Lindsey & Patrick hosted & made the most delicious Chicken Marbella from the Silver Palette cookbook served with Yotam Ottolenghi's Couscous, Cherry Tomato, & Herb Salad. Also, someone brought watermelon cubed up with mint...& it was divine...I'm not normally a fan of mint, but this was perfect summer fare. To top it all off...a couple brought their dog named Ziggy...good food, good wine, & a cute dog all while sitting beside the two people you adore the most...perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment