Sunday, July 28, 2019

Foxwarren // Hannah Cohen

 Dress: Mouette Print Beachcomber Dress by Effie's Heart (size 3/4x) via GB Resellers
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
When GB got this dress, I didn't even put it in my closet...which is rare for me for Effie's Heart dresses...but I wasn't really into a seagull dress in patriotic colors. However, when the GB resellers offered it up...I nabbed it...because EH & summer = happiness. I adored it, with the exception of the oversize armholes, which is not typically a problem for this brand. 
Look at this adorable red thing...we thought it might be a vintage fire hydrant, but in looking around online...I think it's a post indicator valve that could turn off/on the building's sprinkler system from outside. 
I wore this outfit several times during 4th of July weekend...embracing the red, white, & blue. 
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Deep Blue, Love + eyeshadow from Sugarpill Cosmetics, Kat von D eyeshadow in Skulls & Rewind, NYX Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels, and Pretty & Privileged nail polish by OPI. 
On Independence Eve, I traveled to The Shitty Barn to see Foxwarren with Hannah Cohen opening. 
4th of July fell on a Thursday this year, the evening we typically spend with Freddie & Angie...Toby had the day off, so we brought over steak & asparagus from farmers' market & Angie made her amazing potato salad & some magical drink she concocted from fennel frond syrup...the fronds we always throw away...it was delightful & tasted like absinth. 
On Saturday...Kate & I went to the downtown market...the street musicians are one of my favorite bits of that...marimba & accordion players. Also, David & I picked out the colors for our driveway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment