Friday, January 20, 2017

Pancakes & Stoves

 Dress: Dolce Vita Dress in Geranium by Effie's Heart (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee's Try Then Buy
Cardigan: Cropped Cardigan in Fiesta Orange by Pinup Girl Clothing (same as Modcloth's Dream of the Crop)
 Footless Tights: We Love Colors
Shoes: Nine West, thrifted
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklace: etsy, gift from Girls of GB holiday gift exchange
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I first wore this dress in April 2015 & then not again until my trip to visit my parents in October of last year...& on our last day in Chicago back in November. I'm not quite two months behind in blogging since I went out of order for a bit...but now I'm going back to where I left off, my last day in Chicago with the girlie (day 1 & day 2). The first three photos here were taken the day after Chicago...to work & run errands with David. 
This Effie's Heart dress is super comfortable & the colors are lovely. I bought it from GB & I remember wearing it to the film fest & Kate not liking it...but she doesn't remember that & approved this time, thank goodness. Effie's Heart makes plus sizes for GB & Modcloth, but not on their site. Until now...there is *one* plus size dress on there & it is adorable...typewriters
On our final day in Chicago...we had breakfast at Famous Dutch Pannenkoeken Huis. Kate had apple ginger pannenkoeken, but I couldn't resist pumpkin pancakes, yum. 
When I got back to Madison, David was eager to share the stoves he'd been looking at with me...
then we had burritos at Habaneros & were full of envy over their enormous pots. 
 Sephora Play! November box. 
 I'm in love with my eyeshadow here...
My make-up with this outfit included...Moss eyeliner by Lancôme, Kat von D eyeshadow in Misfit, Too Faced eyeshadow in Bordeaux, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Fireball, NYX eyeshadow (bottom right orange), Nars blush in Luster, NYX lipstick in Peach Bellini & Tangerine, & OPI nail polish in Toucan Do It If You Try with Alys Dream Polish in Sweet Orange on top. 

1 comment: