Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Wi Film Fest & The First Outdoor Market of the Season

 Dress: Dolce Vita Dress in Geranium Print by Effie's Heart (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Cardigan: Old Navy
Footless Tights: We Love Colors 
Sandals: Born
Necklace(barrette on a vintage chain)/Earring/Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to a day of the film fest & again for the first outdoor farmers' market of the season. I loved the colors in this dress so much, I had to buy it...despite it not being the most flattering fit. It was comfortable & I know I'll throw this on all summer long. The waist is way too low for me & it came with a cummerbund belt that was not flattering. It's all about the print on this one...you say it reminds you of grandma's couch? I say, yes, that is totally me! Kate hated this dress on me. 
I also wore this dress to take Olive romping at the dog park...
Kate during film fest...
Gorgeous sunny day in the 60s for our first Dane County Farmers' Market outdoors! 
Orange & Green...
Wendy paints the best flowers...

No comments:

Post a Comment