Sunday, May 31, 2015

Spring Flowers

 Dress: Jasmine Dress in Floral Print by City Chic (size XXL) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born, thrifted 
Necklace: A Luscious Thing
Earring: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to work, out to lunch with Super Boo, to get a new car stereo, & make-up shopping. This dress reminded me of something a 10 year old girl might wear to church. It was incredibly tight on top, which resulted in smushed boobs...being pear-shaped, this is not a typical problem. I also didn't like the poofy bits on the shoulders of the sleeves or the awkward length of the sleeves...actually, this dress would have been much improved had it been sleeveless. I thought the colors of this dress were great, especially the pops of yellow flowers. 
It was a gorgeous spring day, so Super Boo & I got burritos from our favorite Mexican place & ate them outside at a park before taking my car in to get the new stereo he got me for my birthday installed. He waited until after my birthday Chicago trip with Kate so we could have one more cassette road trip, but then I got sick. I will miss the cassette player (there was also a CD player, but everyone has one of those), but I can charge my phone again, talk handsfree, & listen to podcasts. I love it. 
Later that day I ran into Ulta to get my birthday gift from them, Urban Decay liner in Voodoo, plus the Anastasia Artist Palette I've been eying. Polish & remover were from the beauty supply. 
Still looking sick...even though this was the first day I was back to feeling like myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment