Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Herby Girlie Drinks

 Dress: Fit & Flare in Fiery Red by London Times (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Cardigan: Talbots (thrifted)
Shoes: Andiamo (thrifted)
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Kate & Me (iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I loved this red dress so much, I had to wear it again before sending it back to GB. I paired it with yellow the first time, but doesn't it look striking with purple as well? I know my purples don't really go together, but this is the only purple cardigan I have. Why are purple & yellow cardigans so difficult to find? As I said before, this dress was perfect with the exception of pulling across the chest despite not being tight. 
The adorable girlie wonders why I won't stop taking pictures of her so we can eat...
Heritage Tavern wins for spring herby cocktails (Graze is in second place & Merchant in third)! We started out with Pear Ginger (Death's Door gin, Yellow Chartreuse, allspice dram, pear-cinnamon syrup, & rosemary) & Sao Paulo Smash (Cachaca, sage liquor, agave, lime, blackberries, & rose water). I could live on Heritage Tavern's deviled eggs. 
We shared 3 more drinks, but I don't recall which were which or what they were...I think we sipped...Old Money (Ansac Cognac, Yellow Chartreuse, Hum, absinthe, & lime), Templeton's Orchard (Templeton Rye, apricot liqueur, honey, lemon, rosemary, egg white, & angostura), & Heritage Punch (Death's Door gin, Dolin Blanc, grilled pineapple, Serrano chili spice tincture, strawberry grilled pineapple & basil foam). Kate?
For dinner we shared, Peanut Oil Ruby Red Trout with lobster coconut red curry, market vegetables, sticky rice, & scallions & Market Mushroom Risotto with parmesan froth, herbs, shiitake & oyster mushrooms with shaved truffles on top. They were both delightful. Everything Heritage Tavern does is perfection (except for brunch)...weeks later I can still close my eyes & taste this meal...it makes my mouth & entire being full of happiness. Also, I love spending time with my best girlie. 
A lot of restaurants have tampons in the woman's room...but Heritage will never run out. Why are pig's so smart, cute...& delicious?
This purple liquid eyeliner by Sephora is the most amazing color, however, after wearing it for the first time this day...I discovered it is not waterproof & had to return it the next day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment