Monday, May 18, 2015

Lotus Traders

Leggings: Roamans
Sandals: Earth, thrifted
Glasses: Lafont
Necklace: vintage, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Bracelets: vintage, thrifted
Photography: Kate & Me (iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit, made up of all my own clothing (no GB at home), to drive to Spring Green. I adore this warm brown boho top from Lotus Traders. They have some wonderful garments, all made in Bali, that have held up extremely well for me over the years. I can wear both their 3x or 5x (there is no 4x). This top is made of a crinkly rayon fabric with no stretch, but the bodice is smocked, so the fit is perfect. It was fun shopping for something to wear in my own closet...I need to do that more often. 
 It was an extremely windy day when I wore this & I got a lot of compliments from people...a few who said they watched me as I walked & commented on how lovely this looked blowing around me in the breeze. I *did* feel like sexy Stevie Nicks wearing this twirly gypsy top.
Poor girlie, she had to take all my photos while Super Boo was in California...but yay, more pictures of Kate...wearing the same dotty Taylor Dresses dress I wore here
I traveled to Spring Green, home of American Players Theatre & Shitty Barn, to explore local businesses that might have room to display our brochures for couples therapy. People are really darn friendly in Spring Green...every single business I walked into, I was greeted with...what brings you to town? I guess the down side of that is if you live there...they know everything about you. Above is the window of Arcadia Books, a charming shop...& a garage? on the way to downtown that I want to take outfit photos in front of some time.
I made BLT wraps for dinner when I got home...it is one of my go-to meals in the summer. 
I hardly ever wear these tortoiseshell glasses, they are adorable...the inside is leopard. 
My make-up of the day, including...MAC Bronze Shimmer lipstick,  Factory shadow from Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette, & Amaretto & Marzipan shadows from Too Faced Chocolate bar palette. 

1 comment:

  1. I ADORE this outfit! The cut and colour suits your colouring so well.

    ReplyDelete