Monday, January 23, 2017

Henry Rollins Tour 2016-2017

 Dress: Foxfire Dress in Olive Green by Kiyonna (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Shoes: Selby, thrifted vintage
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I felt sexy in this dress. I wore this style in burgundy back in fall of 2015 & I own this dress in black...but haven't worn that one yet. I'm not sure which color I like more...olive or burgundy? What do you think? When I first put the burgundy dress on I thought it was too tight, but after seeing it on me through the eyes of David & Kate...I decided I liked it...VBO & all. If you need a va-va-voom dress...Kiyonna Foxfire is my favorite (GB also offers it in blue & purple, but there are none currently on the Kiyonna site). 
Olive & pumpkin...my two favorite colors together. 
The wrap panel & ruching make this body con dress more interesting to me...& I adore the neckline. 
I wish the back were slightly less plunging & the sleeves were more form-fitting...but otherwise...hubba hubba...
I wore this dress to see Henry Rollins with David...I've lost track of how many times we've gone to his spoken word show. 
 Henry!
 I love my make-up...
My make-up with this outfit included...Moss eyeliner by Lancôme, Kat von D eyeshadow in Misfit, Too Faced eyeshadow in Bordeaux, Coppering eyeshadow by MAC, Mildew eyeshadow by Urban Decay, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Manhunter, Bite Beauty lipstick in Apricot, & Red Hot Holiday nail polish by OPI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment