Thursday, March 24, 2022

The Blues

Dress: Atlantic Blue Tiered Midi Dress by Taylor Dresses (size 14) via Gwynnie Bee
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Moda Spana, thrifted 
Earring: Wendy Baker 
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 43-41-57
This various shades of blue midi dress was pretty, but sooooo conservative. I liked the smocked sleeves, how the elastic waist v-ed up under the chest, & the flowy layers. There was nothing wrong with this dress, but it was a one & done for me. 
I wore this dress to work & hang out at home. 
It was an extremely windy day.
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Deep Blue; Heroin, Freeze, & Lucky eyeshadow from Urban Decay; Gash lipliner from UD; NYX lipstick in Alabama; Modern Maven Liquid Suede by NYX; & Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics nail polish in Black Medal Dahlia. 
Carsie & the boys playing online. I watched while I worked on my frame project. Doggies cuddled up next to me in my home office. We ordered a fancy pants purple dog bed for this room, but from the Ukraine. So...
Selfie at the office to send to my boyfriend. And speaking of AndrĂ©, he very sweetly sent me this Fluevog book. And we got a black paddle for our Kitchen Aid because the one that came with it wasn't doing so well. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment