Monday, March 28, 2022

Davina at The Stoughton Opera House

Dress: Starry Midnight Dress by Eva Rose (size 1x) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: Torrid, thrifted
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Circus by Sam Edelman
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 43-41-57
I'm always a fan of these cotton Eva Rose fit & flare dresses...they are more suited to summer because of their weight & sleeveless-ness, but cardigans make anything cold weather appropriate...in my mind. Great fit & length...with useable pockets. 
Classic B&W with pops of red.
Polka dots are a neutral. 
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Jet Black, Too Faced eyeshadow, Urban Decay lipliner in 714, Russian Red lipstick from MAC, & OPI nail polish. 
I finally finished Round 1 of my framing project...9 Heather Renaux prints framed in frames I glitzed up a bit. 
They are hanging up behind this lamp in my office...& I've since ordered additional prints...so back to being covered in glitter. A delightful dinner before running off to a concert with Kate & Jason...Davina & The Vagabonds. 
A vaccinated & masked event...front row. It was an amazing show...it was evident how much they've missed playing for live audiences. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment