Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Dots & Stripes

Sweater: Polka Dot Sweater by Fever (size XL) via Gwynnie Bee
Skirt: Kiyonna 
Shoes: Clarks, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 43-41-57
I'm not sure what I was thinking...a pullover sweater?! I'm into polka dots...it was alright, nothing special. It wasn't the sweater, it was me...just not my thing. I prefer cardigans. I'd say this sweater ran big as I could have definitely gone down a size. 
Also, none of my hundreds of skirts fit...so that didn't help me feel any better about the shapeless sweater. I chose this new with tags Kiyonna stripy one that I folded over & pinned on both sides so it wouldn't fall off. I only wore this outfit to work for a few hours & to an eye appointment to check the fit on my contacts. 
I got to wear jewelry that doesn't get out often...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Sabbath, Nars Mediteranee palette, Pumpkin lipliner from NYX, Bite Beauty lipliner in 72, Nectar lipstick by Sugarpill Cosmetics, & OPI nail polish in Magnifico Mexico. 
This is how big this skirt was on me...this is without stretching it at all. Car selfie & sexy knee high photos at work for my boyfriend. Back at the eye doctor tweaking my contact prescription. 

 

2 comments:

  1. I watch your "stats" number, knowing it is not accurate and waiting for you to update it... Plus, you just continue to be awesome and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thank you so much! I don't measure myself that often...but I will soon.

      Delete