Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Sunny War // Amanda Huff

Dress: Ruched Polka Dot Midi Dress from Maeve by Anthropologie (size 2x) via Nuuly (use my link & we both get $10 off)
Sandals: Dansko
Earring: etXarte
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 46-43-60
I adore both brown AND polka dots...so how could this dress not be amazing?! I had this dress by the same designer in the same fabric, however, this dress was stretchy & the previous dress was a woven fabric. They are so different, I can't really compare them...but if I had to choose...the previous dress was my favorite of the two. The fit was great on this dress, I just wish it had been slightly less plunge-y as my bra was often peeking out. 
Nice low back & the straps really stayed in place. 
I considered going with orange lips, nails, & accessories with this dress since I picked red last time...but something about this just calls out for red. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion, Too Faced eyeshadow in Sin City & Golden Nugget, 714 lipliner by UD, MAC lipstick in Russian Red, & A Kiss On The Chic nail polish from OPI.
I wore this dress to travel to Spring Green with Kate to see Sunny War & Amanda Huff at The Shitty Barn. This was the weekend before my knee surgery & Kate was being extra cautious around me so as not to get me sick & prevent my knee from being replaced. I accidentally took our selfie/usie in portrait mode...but I like it. 
Our picnic before the show...I made us an Alison Roman recipe & turned it into a cold salad, Cumin Roasted Salmon with Cilantro Sauce...with some market raspberries for dessert. It was delicious & I've already made it again. 
Amanda Huff opened...she was adorable & from Milwaukee...I would seek her out with her band as I'm curious about the other music she plays. 
Sunny War...a punk folk band from LA. Her precious fishnet socks & his flannel hippy pants were fabulous. They were a fun group & they had vinyl for sale...which always makes me happy. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment