Monday, September 20, 2021

Seasaw

Dress: Floral Mini Dress from Maeve by Anthropology (size 18) via Nuuly (use my link & we both get $10 off)
Leggings: LuLaRoe via eBay (size TC2)
Sandals: Born
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 46-43-60
Adorable kitchy flowers & leopards & zebras, oh my, dress. Perfect summer casual cotton colorful dress...& bonus...Kate really liked it. Great fit, length was a bit on the short side...but I got to wear loudly floral leggings, so, win. This dress was lined, had pockets, no stretch, with a nice cinched waist. 
Kate thought the leggings were a bit much, then changed her mind...but also, this was the last time I'd be seeing her before my knee replacement surgery & she probably didn't want to say anything mean to me that would weigh on her conscience if I died. But, I didn't die. And I stand by the legging choice...it makes me smile.

I think this is only the second, maybe third time I'm wearing this purple elephant necklace...it went with the wild animal theme & all the colors. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Viper, Guilt Trip eyeshadow by UD, Mediteranee eyeshadow duo from Nars, Bite Beauty lipliner in 72, Nectar lipstick by Sugarpill Cosmetics, & OPI nail polish in Orange You Going To The Game?
I spied a pretty butterfly on our flowers while going into the house. Steak stir-fry made with a bunch of different peppers David got from his friend's garden. Girlie & a beer...outside on a gorgeous night. 
The Sylvee had a series of outdoor concerts behind their venue this summer & we'd been looking forward to seeing SeaSaw for months. The last time we saw them was on a boat in August 2019...so, far too long. 
DJ Boyfriend opened & it was fun listening to music I would never seek out. The people & dog watching were both excellent. And it was fabulous to finally get to see SeaSaw again. And I got to go to two concerts in a row with my sweet bezzer, Kate (it likes to correct that word to buzzer, which always makes me laugh). 
Davina playing live from her home in Minneapolis. And my favorite new DJ on Twitch, Juliette Angeli...playing classic jazz & swing. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I actually thought the leggings were matching the dress on first glance. They are perfect together! Incredible pairing there. ;)

    ReplyDelete