Monday, September 13, 2021

Olive Green

Dress: Diamond Lines Green Cindy Dress by Leota (size 2x) via Gwynnie Bee
Footless Tights: We Love Colors
Sandals: Born
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 46-43-60
Leota makes by far my favorite work dresses. They are cute & comfy with pretty prints & well made. I nearly always have to pin the neckline closed for modesty however. This one may run a tad big as I felt I had a lot of extra room up top & in the armholes. The pattern was fun & olive green is one of my favorite colors. 

As much as I love olive & with as much green jewelry as I have...I'm limited in this shade...but I was happy to add orange as an accent color. 
I adore this orange nail polish, but OPI tags are so quick to fall off...now I'll never know what it is.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mildew, Stranded & Mildew eyeshadow by UD, NYX lipliner in Orange County, UD lipstick in Bang, & an unknown OPI nail polish. 
I wore this dress to work a few times & to the east side farmers' market with David. Two meals that are in heavy rotation at our house...shrimp/avocado/cilantro salad with lime dressing & crispy pan fried salmon with garlic & dill...& a side of whatever veg is in season...here, roasted zucchini with a garlic/horseradish/mayo dipping sauce...& an apple off our tree. 
Fresh sardines...pan fried with sungold tomatoes, garlic, capers, lemon, & pea shoots. Michael Waite playing on the mountain in the U.P. DJs spinning tunes on Twitch. Getting an echocardiogram for my upcoming knee surgery. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment