Thursday, September 23, 2021

Veronika Rendering

Dress: Multi Floral Black Maxi Dress by London Times (size 2x) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress, RIP
Sandals: Born
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 46-43-60
My first pictures after my surgery...& first outfit that wasn't pajamas. I was still taking pain meds here & it shows. I adored the colors in this dress...pastels mixed with bolds & copper...unexpected combinations always get me. Great fit, with a high/low hem ending in a ruffle, pockets, & a matching detachable fabric belt. 
Punching up the green...I think this is my first wearing of these Born sandals I found on eBay earlier in the year. They came to me unworn, but the sole was detaching a bit & when I let the seller know, she refunded me the entire price. So, I glued them...& free sandals. 
This may be my first wearing of this necklace in the history of the blog...it was another one of those pieces I picked up used in the 80s.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mars; Kat von D eyeshadow in Harpsichord, Fran, Legend, & Misfit; Chicory lipliner from MAC; Gothica lipstick by Kat von D; & OPI nail polish in Green-wich Village. 
Oh, ahi tuna...you look sooooo good...rare is the way I prefer it & David served it on a bed of mixed veggies. Salmon with crispy skin, dill, garlic, & a variety of veg...continuing on my seafood diet to heal my knee. DJs doing their thing on Twitch. 
Walking to PT...my PT lady is great...super pushy, but also encouraging. After PT, David popped into the beauty supply for me to pick up some things...& we parked next to a Challenger in the Plum Crazy shade I fell in love with. David was chatting with the chicks when a woman came out of the back room & he asked her...is that your plum crazy Challenger out there? He just knew. My after surgery stockings in sexy white (I'm wearing a matching white sports bra) while doing my PT on the ball. 
David picked out all the new OPI colors he thought I might like...& he was right...but was also wrong that I don't need another red...I always need another red as they are all SO different. Listening to Shok play great tunes. And back to PT...immediately followed by...
A trip to visit the fabulous car painter, Brian...who *totally* gets us. Do you know how rare that is?! He drew up this rendering & we are in LOVE with his asymmetrical flames & fire...also, he picked out the perfect purple for us...he painted it on a card, but I forgot to take a photo. I am ridiculously excited for him to get started so we can see it finished *swoon*. But to be honest, I'm not looking forward to the attention it will get...Veronika already gets plenty of smiles. 
Totally spoiled...while on one hand, I'm tired of watching music online now that I can go in person again...however, I could watch Carsie & The Lowest Pair at least once a week...so to see both of them...I was happy. Carsie followed this performance with a Patreon only Zoom meeting afterwards. 
Shrimp salad with cilantro, avocado, & lime/evoo/garlic dressing...we have this at least 2x a week & we never get tired of it. Mmmmm....raspberry season is the best. Female DJs on Twitch. 
Why, yes...I am sitting on the potty trying on a sports bra David bought me in a fabulous yellow with a pocket in front. I've been loving the sports bras he bought me, so he went a bit crazy...even though I told him I had enough. David likes to go overboard & I love that about him. Also, I liked the way my back looked here...I can actually tell I've been lifting weights. All Fern raspberries all the time. I can't get enough. Whole roasted tilapia stuffed with garlic & herbs from our garden, lemon, roasted zucchini with mayo/garlic/horseradish dipping sauce. 
DJs providing my soundtrack on Twitch. Attempting to clean out the drawers in the bedroom that hold my night & gym clothes. I'm not attached to these things the way I am the garments in my closet...not sure when I'll be emotionally up to clearing that out. 
Thanks for all the music.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment