Monday, May 3, 2021

Leopard Butterfly

Dress: Verona Highlight Maxi Dress by Bl-nk (size 3x) via Nuuly (use my link to get $20 off your 1st month)
Teggings: Re/Dress, RIP
Shoes: Fly London via eBay
Earring: Kerala Rose
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
This was the dress that got me to join Nuuly...I mean...how ME is this gorgeous leopard gown?! In person...it's not as spectacular as I was hoping for...it's more of a cool beige that doesn't look fabulous with my skin tone. However, I still adore all the bright splashes of color amongst the leopard spots & I enjoyed wearing it...I felt like a colorful leopard butterfly. The fit would have been good, but my right upper arm is 4 inches larger than my other arm, so it was incredibly tight, which threw off the way the dress lay up top. The length & flow of the dress were lovely. Out of the 6 dresses I got in my first box, this is the only one with fit issues. I'm going to stick with Nuuly, at least for the summer. After that, they may run out of options for me in my size...we'll see. 

Gotta pump up the orange & show off my pedicure. 
I did splotches of various colors of eyeshadow to mimic the dress. If there were places to go, I may have also tried to draw some leopard prints above my eyeliner wings. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion, Kat von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper, Sparkling Cherry Limeade eyeshadow palette by Violet Voss, Orange County lip liner & lipstick from NYX, MAC lipstick in Dozen Carnations, & OPI nail polish in Santa Monica Beach Peach. 
Scrolling though Instagram & The Lowest Pair just happened to be doing a little live practice...they have actual in person shows booked...I hope I can see live music soon. DJs on Twitch, I will miss that. 
Which dress for my birthday? More music via DJs on Twitch. 
I've got a Val on my lap! I've missed her. The return of Thursday dinners at Angie's...Freddie is still unsure of the strangers in his house. David made Walleye with asparagus & we drank a bottle of slightly too sweet wine. 
DJ Baby Berlin, Synthetic Thursdays. And my preorder limited edition tights from Snag...a straggler showed up the next day...but new colors of tights...just in time for the end of tight season. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment