Monday, May 31, 2021

Annabella

Dress: Annabella Maxi Dress by Maeve by Anthropologie (size 26) via Nuuly (use my link & we both get $20 off)
Teggings: Re/Dress, RIP
Sandals: Born
Necklace & Earring: Heidi Daus via eBay
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
I am loving these boho-inspired maxi dresses from Anthropologie. This one had ALL the colors, but it was a bit big on top & tight through the hips where the pockets were. Otherwise, I liked it a lot. 5/6 of the dresses I picked this month from Nuuly have long sleeves, & it was a good call as we've had cooler weather...I figured they only have so many dresses in my size...get all the long sleeved ones now. 
The top looked like trees in the distance to me.
A bit matchy matchy...this is not the matching earring to this necklace, but close. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Viper; Carnelian, Phlox, & Agate eyeshadow by Natasha Denona; Gothica lipstick by Kat von D; & OPI nail polish in Take The Stage. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment