Tuesday, May 25, 2021

May Lilacs

Dress: Cowl Neck Stripe Dress by Robbie Bee (size 3x) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: Dancing Days by Banned via ModCloth (size 4x)
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Fluevog, Time: Bridget 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
I was rather disappointed when I saw this was on its way to me from GB...it's a bit past cowl neck season. But...Wisconsin spring is unpredictable & we had a snap of cold weather. Also, I immediately fell in love with this dress...the dots, dashes, & stripes in mustard, black, & creme was fetching. And I liked the asymmetrical neckline. The fit was spot on. I'd buy this dress if it showed up in the shop. 
I wasn't sure I'd ever worn this cardigan before, but it turns out I had, back in 2018. I adore the front of it, but am always disappointed when a design is not carried through the back.  
restored these old Fluevogs from the Time family over the winter & I finally got to wear them. And...I finally found the name of them, Bridget.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion, Kat von D Tattoo liner in Trooper, Carnelian eyeshadow by Natasha Denona, UD lip liner in 714, Beso lipstick by Stila, & OPI nail polish in You Make Me Vroom. 
Girlies after market! Kate had to push me around in a wheelchair...such a wonderful girlie. And we got to car chat! I stopped & picked my favorite flowers, lilacs, on my way home. I seem to remember them lasting in a vase for a few days, but now they don't make it 24 hours. So sad. I just love how they smell. 
Saturday night new wave tunes & Sunday with Glenn Crytzer & his band playing songs from 1943. And Social Distance Undercovered doing 60's Girl Groups. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment