Thursday, May 27, 2021

Paisley Pattern

Dress: Elmira Ruffled Midi Dress by Anthropologie (size 26) via Nuuly (use my link & we both get $20 off)
Teggings: Re/Dress, RIP
Sandals: Born
All Jewelry: Colleen Toland
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
Beautiful dress...I loved the paisley pattern & all the colors. There were sparkling silver threads sewn in the dress, which was lovely, but made the dress scratchy. The fit & length were great...I thoroughly enjoyed wearing this pretty dress with all the ruffles. 
This was my first time wearing these Born sandals because they'd been separated for years...one in a random box & the other in my closet. 
This is also my first time wearing this jewelry set from Colleen Toland that was a gift from David.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Junkie, Lime Crime eyeshadow in Frosting & Lime Crime, Lumiere eyeshadow by Mon Ennui Cosmetics, Trinket lipstick from Sugarpill Cosmetics, & OPI nail polish in Orange You Going To The Game?
Listening to music curated by DJs on Twitch.
Dinner with Angie & Freddie...so delicious. Why does anything cooked on the grill taste soooo much better? Sadie licks! 
Watching David & Freddie play was the highlight of the night...so adorable!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment