Thursday, April 29, 2021

Girlies Touching!

Dress: Floral Embroidered Green Dress by eShakti (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee
Shoes: Born
Earring & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Necklace: Colleen Toland
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
Olive is my absolute favorite shade of green...so I adored this dress with the pretty embroidery. The fabric was a heavy t-shirt cotton/spandex & was incredibly comfortable. The fit & length were great, & of course, being eShakti, there were spacious pockets. My favorite part was that they continued the flowers through the back of the dress...I hate when things are only done in the front, don't you? 
A mustardy yellow & orange to continue the warm palette. 
I dyed my hair! The first time since October...this feels more me. This is my first time wearing this necklace (I think?)...I've got a matching bracelet & earrings, but I didn't feel like being matchy-matchy. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner & eyeshadow in Mildew, Nars Mediteranee eyeshadow duo, Orange County lipliner by NYX, Dozen Carnations lipstick from MAC, & OPI nail polish in Orange You Going To The Game?
The girlie & I in the same car...touching! O! M! G! It's been over a year. We even did some car talking.
Kate & I went to both the Westside Market & Dane County Farmers' Market...not much available this time of year, but it was a gorgeous day to be outside. Later that day...Carsie Blanton & her band played their last rent party. She said they'll still do a live stream once a month, but as some live gigs are coming back, she's not going to call it that any longer. 
A spontaneous invite to dinner from Angie...plans with more than one person in a day?! Dinner & wine...with a side of adorable Freddie & naughty doggies! And the lovely company of Angie & Toby. 
Ramps! Had to get them from the co-op since Harmony Valley is not going to market right now. David immediately made an omelet with them (& shiitake), delicious. New to me fun shoes...pink & orange Fluevogs found on the Flummunity. And to finish my Saturday night...new wave tunes. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment