Thursday, April 22, 2021

Orange Floral

Dress: Surplice Red Floral Dress by London Times (size 3x) via Gwynnie Bee
Tights: We Love Colors 
Shoes: Circa Joan & David, thrifted
All Jewelry: Colleen Toland 
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
Ah, the orange of this dress reminds me of why I love this color so much...I look lovely in warm colors...& check out this new peach wall we discovered. GB calls this dress red, but it is most certainly orange. The fit on this dress was good, but I felt it was a bit sloppy up top...not sure if it was the kimono sleeves or not enough elastic stretch left in the waistband. I still felt very feminine & pretty wearing this outfit. 
This is my first time wearing these shoes I found at Savers years ago...the green matched the green in the dress & they were embroidered with orange flowers.I had some women tell me I looked beautiful as they were walking by...I miss human interaction where we can give & receive compliments from strangers. 

I'm so happy to have my haircut. Also, I adore how this jewelry set goes so nicely with this dress. And did you notice I'm wearing TWO earrings?! 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Roach, Sugarpill Cosmetics eyeshadow in Game Over & High Score, Violet Voss Sparkling Cherry Limeade palette, Orange County lipliner from NYX, Mimosa lipstick by Bite Beauty, & OPI nail polish in Race Red. 
This gorgeous bat woman by Igor Morski would be the perfect addition to my right leg which already has a bat woman tattoo by Albert Joseph Pénot. I have SO many tattoo plans & only a few years left before my skin is too old to get them. Fuck Covid local beer at the co-op...buying more fish. Amanda chatting live online with her Patreons. 
DJ Starr Noir playing tunes with her friends for her 40th birthday. Some lovely wine glasses my mom sent me for my birthday...they are from Barcelona & were inspired by the stained glass windows in Sagrada Familia...which Kate & I saw when we were there, but did not wait in the hours long line to go inside. Davina! 
Weekend New Wave tunes from The Late Bar. Doggies getting baths in the kitchen sink...poor Rye has been having terrible allergies. And...The Glenn Crytzer Quartet entertaining us with songs from 1941. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment